While many players decide to sink every once of gold they get into astrals, this is not the best strategy to follow. You need to divide your resources properly so you are able to build up your character. Basically this means take your time and build up slowly, there is no race and certainly no bonuses for being the first one to level up on your server.

Take your gold and use it wisely to help your character build up the best way possible. Because guild skills and enchanting armor is just as important as astrals, you want to focus on all of them at the same time and not pour all your gold into 1 thing. Take 70% of your gold and contribute it to your guild so you can obtain guild tower skills. Take the other 30% and spend it on astrals to try and capture and build up astrals.

When you have armor that needs enchanted then cut back on your guild contributions temporarily. After your armor has been enchanted then go back to 70% contributions. These 70% contributions will help you get guild tower skills faster. Once you have obtained all your guild tower skills then you can focus on putting more gold into astrals.

The best way to build up astrals and your character in wartune is slowly. Build them up over time and this even includes your level. You could level up too fast and become weak because leveling only gives you a few points to your stats. Astrals and guild towers skills on the other hand add hundreds of points to your stats. So take your time and build up things evenly and divide your resources properly.

Follow this simple strategy and you will have a very strong player that can beat wartune levels that are 5 or 6 levels higher than you. For more wartune strategy tips and tricks see the Wartune Players Guide From LuLu Publishing which has many easy to use wartune strategies.

Share

Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!